This feeling is.... not so good (Abe)


So very happy that we only have one moody one.  This young one is the turkey's age, as we say back in and I was so certain he'd be another brooding thundercloud.  He fails miserably at a moustache, but has a lovely cape.  The latter is always enough in my book.  He has cats eyes, which reminds me to collect gambling debts from the Empty Nest later.

Ellie continues to keep to herself, with weak admonitions from whatever dying embers of her faith remain.  You can tell her heart isn't in it, but neither is she eager to jump in to danger.  We're tracking into a forest and she's fitful.

The golden lion pretends his moustache is more important than mine.  Stiff as a board now and on his way back to Torm or whoever he said he served.  I could have told him a thing or two about being a "moderately successful mercenary" but never got to ask him about whatever trouble they found in Phandelin.

For myself, I try not to show my age.  I keep to the flourishes she always loves.  Still, I start to feel it.  

And now we're missing a body.  Lleyash was on watch and a paladin has been dragged off for dinner somewhere.  In the immortal words from the character Mortogh from our inspired Neverwinter run of "Lethal Pointy Things" - "I'm getting to old for this shit." 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter from Abejunio and You're Welcome

OBX 2024

Archmage Halstead: Blasts, Pasts, and Castes